Commetric provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and traditional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines machine learning and expert human insight to enable clients across industry sectors realise the full potential of their communications strategies.
Our client work for many blue chip multinational companies has been recognised by leading industry award bodies such as The Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication ( AMEC) and the Holmes Report (PRovoke), and has won multiple international awards, most recently the 2021 Diamond SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Measurement and Evaluation, and the Best in Marketing Technology In2 SABRE Award 2021.
The role is diverse and challenging, covering the development and implementation of our real-time applications. Working within a small team, this role will help drive our strategic projects forward.
- Take part in the implementation, development, testing, and delivery phases of proprietary software projects;
- Design the specific modules of the solution and prepare technical specification according to business requirements;
- Participate in task definition and estimations.
The required qualifications are:
- Expertise in ASP.NET MVC, C#, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3
- Expertise in MySQL or SQL Server
- Experience in NoSQL databases is an advantage
- Experience in SignalR is an advantage
- Experience in Bootstrap is an advantage
- Experience in Vue.js, Knockout.js or Angular is an advantage
- Experience in PHP, Python or NodeJS is an advantage
- Experience in ML is an advantage
- Knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- Experience in the development of N-tier Client–Server applications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Being part of a remote and accomplished diverse and international team;
- Interesting and rewarding assignments;
If you think you match the above criteria and want to join an influential team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 845 287 3003