Commetric provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and conventional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines innovative, patented technology with the knowledge of its experienced analysts to provide deeper, more practical level of insight for customers who demand to know more. Commetric’s award-winning solutions are used throughout the world and across industry sectors.
Our core technology offers a proprietary platform that combines data harvesting, natural language processing, and interactive visualisations, to unlock insights from all types of media data. Since 2005, we have worked on over 1,000 client engagements with Fortune1000/FTSE 250 clients. Our client work and tools have been recognised by a number of industry award bodies such as AMEC and Communicate Magazine (Digital Impact Awards).
We are looking for a Media Insights & Research Analyst to support our growing portfolio of clients.
As a Media Insights & Research Analyst, you will be:
- Working on a wide range of projects for various international clients and brands in the technology, pharma, finance, public, government, food & beverages and other sectors;
- Analysing, monitoring and evaluating companies, brands, key influencers and trends in both traditional and social media;
- Interpreting and visualizing data and presenting actionable insights to inform our client’s business decisions;
- Gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where time management, problem-solving and critical thinking are key;
- A part of an innovative, smart and energetic team who takes pride in its work and knows how to have fun after a challenging day.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Enjoy media research and analysis;
- Have good reading comprehension skills in any other major European language;
- Have an interest in media studies, public relations and/or communications management.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for handling and interpreting data and information;
- Face challenges with an open mind and can-do attitude;
- Enjoy communicating and working in a team;
- Experience in analytics will be considered an advantage ;
- Have a degree in a relevant area, such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.;
- Be a comfortable user of Excel, Word, and PPT.
- Being part of a highly effective and enthusiastic team;
- Interesting and rewarding assignments;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Performance based Bonus Scheme
- 2 days extra Annual Paid Leave
- Multisport Card
- Access to Company Medical Scheme
- Training and career development opportunities;
If you think you match the above criteria and want to join an influential team, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 845 287 3003