Commetric provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and conventional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines innovative, patented technology with the knowledge of its experienced analysts to provide deeper, more practical level of insight for customers who demand to know more. Commetric’s award-winning solutions are used throughout the world and across industry sectors.
Our core technology offers a unique patented platform that combines data harvesting, natural language processing, and interactive visualisations, to unlock insights from all types of media data. Since 2005, we have worked on over 1,000 client engagements with Fortune1000/FTSE 250 clients. Our client work and tools have been recognised by a number of industry award bodies such as AMEC and Communicate Magazine (Digital Impact Awards).
The role is diverse and challenging, covering the development and implementation of our real-time applications. Working within a small team, this role will help drive our strategic projects forward.
- Take part in in the implementation, development, testing, and delivery phases of software projects;
- Design the specific modules of the solution and prepare technical specification according to business requirements;
- Participate in task definition and estimations.
The required qualifications are:
- Expertise in ASP.NET MVC, C#, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3
- Expertise in MySQL or SQL Server
- Expertise in NoSQL databases
- Experience in SignalR & Bootstrap is an advantage
- Experience in Vue.js, Knockout.js or Angular is an advantage
- Experience in PHP, Python or NodeJS is an advantage
- Experience in ML is an advantage
- Knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- Experience in the development of N-tier Client – Server applications (Minimum 4 years of relevant experience)
- Fluent in English
- Being part of a highly effective and enthusiastic team;
- Interesting and rewarding assignments;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Performance based Bonus Scheme
- 2 days extra Annual Paid Leave
- Multisport Card
- Access to Company Medical Scheme
- Training and career development opportunities;
If you think you match the above criteria and want to join an influential team, send your CV and cover letter, including the Ref. number in the subject line (SD1020) to email@example.com
+44 (0) 845 287 3003