Identifying, mapping and ranking key influencers
Commetric Influencer Network Analysis (INA) is a patented methodology that combines sophisticated natural language search, entity extraction, free-text data mining, and dynamic network mapping technology. It discovers key influencers in the context of a conversation and maps their prominence and influence. Cluster maps visualize the most discussed topics and the connectors to new networks. All media formats are processed making INA a vital input into communication planning.
- Deep-dive into key influencers, emerging issues, topics and terminology driving conversation.
- Discovery of social networks, media channels, publications and blogs propogating the conversation.
- Exploration of endorsers, swing-voters and critics in a conversation.
- Analysis of diffusion patterns and conversation flow.
- NLP platform ensuring accurate filtering of raw data.
- Accurate categorisation of influencers based on role (consumers, politicians, celebrities, academics, government officials, corporate spokespeople etc.) and their stated opinions.
- Analyst-driven process ensuring the highest degree of relevancy, accuracy and understanding.
- Helps you to plan and implement communications programs based on influencer outreach, stakeholder cooperation, and partnership with other organizations.
- Discover common themes among seemingly unrelated commentators.
- Create media targeting lists and message strategies.
- Optimize program effectiveness and focus budgets on driving the most influence.
- Build relationships via outreach to meet common objectives.