In this practical insights webinar leading sports strategist and FIFA consultant, Geoff Wilson and Commetric Head of Marketing Georgi Ivanov discuss how sports marketers can deal with the Sports marketing 3.0 challenge in a transmedia context.
The webinar uses a real life sports marketing case study to provide insights into:
– Developing strategic marketing objectives for a major sports event;
– Using the transmedia concept to drive fan engagement;
– Using social media data analytics to measure fan engagement;
– Using consumer stories on social media to propel brand storytelling;
– Using social media data to drive sponsorship activation and influencer marketing campaigns.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED