Are you a university student interested in media and research?
Commetric’s internship might just be the place for you!
During the internship, you will be able to learn about the industry, participate in trainings and take part in some of Commetric’s ongoing projects, all while learning from seasoned professionals and experts.
At the end of the internship, you will receive a certificate from the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication and if we really like each other – there might even be a chance for you to become a permanent member of our team.
The internship is remote, 240 hours long and paid.
So, we are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent writing skills;
- Is fluent in English (any additional second Language is a plus);
- Values teamwork and faces challenges with a can-do attitude;
- Has an interest in media studies, public relations and/or communications management and has a bachelor degree (or is currently getting one) in a relevant area such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Marketing, or Business;
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
Send us your CV and Cover Letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
+44 (0) 845 287 3003