Commetric is an award-winning international UK based company that provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and traditional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines machine learning and expert human insight to enable clients across industry sectors realise the full potential of their communications strategies.
We deliver meaning to some of the world’s biggest names like Google, Pfizer, Novartis, Amnesty International and many others.
Because of our growing portfolio of clients we are looking for new talent to join our team as a Media Analyst with German.
A Media Analyst at Commetric:
- Works on a wide range of projects in different teams for various international clients and brands across all sectors including technology, pharma, finance, etc.
- Analyses, monitors and evaluates companies, brands, key influencers and trends in both traditional and social media;
- Interprets and visualises data and presents actionable insights to inform our client’s business decisions by using Excel, Power Point and our proprietary software;
- Uses analytical skills to filter and categorise information by predefined client criteria;
So, we are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent writing skills:
- Is fluent in English and German (C1/C2 both written and verbal);
- Values teamwork and faces challenges with a can-do attitude;
- Has an interest in media studies, public relations and/or communications management and has a bachelor degree (or is currently getting one) in a relevant area such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Marketing, or Business;
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
The recruitment process for the position is remote and consists of an assessment, followed by two interviews.
- Being part of a remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- Flexible working arrangements available – work from home/office, part time/ full time etc.
- Bi-annual Bonus Scheme
- An extra 2 days off per year
- Multisport Card
- Access to Company Medical Scheme
- Mental Health Care
- Training and career development opportunities
- Free platform training
If you believe you match the above criteria and are looking to join an influential team, send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
+44 (0) 845 287 3003