Commetric provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and traditional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines innovative, patented technology with the knowledge of its experienced analysts to provide a deeper, more practical level of insight for customers who demand to know more. Commetric’s award-winning solutions are used throughout the world and across industry sectors.
Our core technology offers a proprietary platform that combines data harvesting, natural language processing and interactive visualisations, to unlock insights from all types of media data. Since 2005, we have worked on over 1,000 client engagements with Fortune1000/FTSE 250 companies. Our client work and tools have been recognised by several industry award bodies inlcuding AMEC and Communicate Magazine (Digital Impact Awards).
We are looking for new talent to join our team as a Media Research Analyst to support our growing portfolio of clients.
As a Media Research Analyst, you will be:
- Working on a wide range of projects for various international clients and brands across all sectors including technology, pharma, finance, public, governmental and food & beverages, among others;
- Analysing, monitoring and evaluating companies, brands, key influencers and trends in both traditional and social media;
- Interpreting and visualising data and presenting actionable insights to inform our client’s business decisions;
- Gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where time management, problem-solving and critical thinking are key;
- Part of an innovative, smart and energetic team who takes pride in its work and knows how to have fun after a challenging day.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Enjoy media research and analysis;
- Have good reading comprehension skills in any other major European language;
- Have an interest in media studies, public relations and/or communications management;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for handling and interpreting data and information;
- Face challenges with an open mind and can-do attitude;
- Enjoy communicating and working in a team;
- Experience in analytics will be considered an advantage;
- Have a degree in a relevant area, such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Marketing, or Business;
- Be comfortable using Excel, Word and PPT.
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote onboarding process, Virtual meetings/Weekly team catch-up chats.
- Being part of a remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- Interesting and rewarding assignments
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH
- Performance-based Bonus Scheme
- An extra 2 days off per year
- Multisport Card
- Access to Company Medical Scheme
- Training and career development opportunities
- Free platform training
If you believe you match the above criteria and are looking to join an influential team, send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
+44 (0) 845 287 3003