Commetric provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and traditional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines machine learning and expert human insight to enable clients across industry sectors realise the full potential of their communications strategies.
Our client work for many blue chip multinational companies has been recognised by leading industry award bodies such as The Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication ( AMEC) and the Holmes Report (PRovoke), and has won multiple international awards, most recently the 2021 Diamond SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Measurement and Evaluation, and the Best in Marketing Technology In2 SABRE Award 2021. We are looking for new talent to join our team as a Media Research Analyst to support our growing portfolio of clients.
We are looking for new talent to join our team as a Media Research Analyst to support our growing portfolio of clients.
As a Media Research Analyst, you will be:
- Working on a wide range of projects for various international clients and brands across all sectors including technology, pharma, finance, public, governmental and food & beverages, among others;
- Analysing, monitoring and evaluating companies, brands, key influencers and trends in both traditional and social media;
- Interpreting and visualising data and presenting actionable insights to inform our client’s business decisions;
- Gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where time management, problem-solving and critical thinking are key;
- Able to develop/improve your analytical skills and be able to filter and categorise information by predefined client criteria;
- Part of an innovative, smart and energetic team who takes pride in its work and knows how to have fun after a challenging day.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have experience in analytics/ writing reports in English;
- Enjoy media research and analysis;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for handling and interpreting data and information;
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Have good reading comprehension skills in any other major European language;
- Have an interest in media studies, public relations and/or communications management;
- Face challenges with an open mind and can-do attitude;
- Enjoy communicating and working in a team;
- Experience in analytics will be considered an advantage;
- Have a degree in a relevant area, such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Marketing, or Business;
- Be comfortable using Excel, Word and PPT.
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote onboarding process, Virtual meetings/Weekly team catch-up chats.
- Being part of a remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- Interesting and rewarding assignments
- Flexible working arrangements available – work from home/office, part time/ full time etc.
- Performance-based Bonus Scheme
- An extra 2 days off per year
- Multisport Card
- Access to Company Medical Scheme
- Training and career development opportunities
- Free platform training
If you believe you match the above criteria and are looking to join an influential team, send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
+44 (0) 845 287 3003