Commetric is an award-winning international UK based company that provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and traditional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines machine learning and expert human insight to enable clients across industry sectors realise the full potential of their communications strategies.
We deliver meaning to some of the world’s biggest names like Google, Pfizer, Novartis, Amnesty International and many others.
We are looking for new talent to join our team as a Senior Media Analyst to support our growing portfolio of clients.
As a Senior Media Analyst you will:
- Play a leading role in the production of analytical reports using cutting-edge technology, informing clients on business-critical developments in the media, analysing data and digging in for insights;
- Support the Project Manager in managing projects and training team members;
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day operational issues;
- Be a part of a dynamic project team in an international environment.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 2+ years of experience in media monitoring and media analysis;
- Have a degree in a relevant area, such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.;
- Have experience with content management, data tagging and handling correspondence;
- Have advanced understanding of Excel, Word and PPT;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Have good reading comprehension skills in any other major European language;
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Enjoy research and analysis;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for handling and interpreting data and information;
- Be proactive in solving problems and is passionate about quality and timeliness;
- Face challenges with an open mind and can-do attitude;
- Enjoy communicating and working in a team.
The recruitment process for the position is remote and consists of an assessment, followed by two interviews.
- Being part of a remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- Flexible working arrangements available – work from home/office, part time/ full time etc.
- Bi-annual Bonus Scheme
- An extra 2 days off per year
- Multisport Card
- Access to Company Medical Scheme
- Mental Health Care
- Training and career development opportunities
- Free platform training
If you think you match the above criteria and want to join an influential team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
+44 (0) 845 287 3003