Commetric provides media analytics solutions that help communication and marketing professionals monitor and analyse conversations and content on social and traditional media. Unlike many online tools, Commetric combines machine learning and expert human insight to enable clients across industry sectors realise the full potential of their communications strategies.
Our client work for many blue chip multinational companies has been recognised by leading industry award bodies such as The Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication ( AMEC) and the Holmes Report (PRovoke), and has won multiple international awards, most recently the 2021 Diamond SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Measurement and Evaluation, and the Best in Marketing Technology In2 SABRE Award 2021. We are looking for new talent to join our team as a Media Research Analyst to support our growing portfolio of clients.
As a Senior Media Analyst you will:
- Play a leading role in the production of analytical reports using cutting-edge technology, informing clients on business-critical developments in the media, analysing data and digging in for insights;
- Support the Project Manager in managing projects and training team members;
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day operational issues;
- Be a part of a dynamic project team in an international environment.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 2+ years of experience in media monitoring and media analysis;
- Have a degree in a relevant area, such as Language Studies, Journalism, Media Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.;
- Have experience with content management, data tagging and handling correspondence;
- Have advanced understanding of Excel, Word and PPT;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Have good reading comprehension skills in any other major European language;
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Enjoy research and analysis;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for handling and interpreting data and information;
- Be proactive in solving problems and is passionate about quality and timeliness;
- Face challenges with an open mind and can-do attitude;
- Enjoy communicating and working in a team.
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote onboarding process, Virtual meetings/Weekly team catch-up chats.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Being part of a remote, diverse, award-winning and international team;
- Exciting and rewarding assignments spanning multiple spheres of the public and corporate life;
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH
- Performance-based Bonus Scheme;
- An extra 2 days off per year;
- Multisport Card;
- Access to Company Medical Scheme;
- Training and career development opportunities;
If you think you match the above criteria and want to join an influential team, send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 845 287 3003