Veganuary celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2023 with a record number of people taking the challenge to avoid meat for the first month of the year. Our media analysis suggests that PR and comms pros should strip vegan food of its premium connotations amid the cost-of living crisis, while partnering with brands that share desirable associations to gain more media exposure.veganuary-infographic by rositsa.cherneva
- Oil Companies Should Stop Defending Themselves
- How Stakeholder Mapping Can Guide Energy Companies’ Sustainability Messaging
- ICE London 2024: A Missed PR Opportunity for Gambling Brands?
- Hotel Sustainability is Boring. Here’s How Hotel Brands Can Shine in Green
- How Can Destination Brands Cut Through the Clutter of Sustainable Tourism?
AMEC Awards Brand management Climate Change Consumer Trends Corporate Communication Corporate Reputation COVID-19 Business Impact Tracker Crisis Communications Crisis Management Digital Marketing Diversity and Inclusion ESG Facebook Fashion Financial Services Food and Drink Health & Wellness Health and Wellness Immunotherapy Influencer Marketing Influencer Network Analysis Instagram Media Analytics Media Intelligence Media Monitoring Net Zero Oncology Pharma PR Precision Medicine PR Measurement PR Strategy Public Affairs Public Relations Regeneration Reputation Management Social Media Social Media Analytics Social Media Marketing Storytelling Strategic Communications Sustainability Tech Twitter