Immuno-oncology has continued to be a priority for Big Pharma even during the heights of the Covid pandemic. Commetric’s infographic looks at the media debate around this rapidly developing field, taking into account key topics, companies, spokespeople, journalists and media outlets.
- How Can Brands Avoid Pinkwashing During Pride and Beyond? A Media Analysis
- How Can PR and Comms Put the “S” in ESG? A Media Analysis
- Davos 2022: What Are the Key Takeaways for PR and Comms?
- Commetric Wins Diamond SABRE Award With Novartis
- Telehealth: Is Telemedicine a Trend to Stay After Its Covid Boom?
AMEC Awards Brand management Climate Change Consumer Trends Content Marketing Corporate Communication COVID-19 Business Impact Tracker Crisis Management Digital Marketing Diversity and Inclusion ESG Facebook Fashion Fashion PR Financial Services Fintech Food and Drink Health & Wellness Health and Wellness Influencer Marketing Influencer Network Analysis Instagram Media & Entertainment Media Analytics Media Intelligence Media Monitoring Non-Profit Pharma PR PR Measurement PR Strategy Public Affairs Public Relations Regeneration Reputation Management SABRE Social Media Social Media Analytics Social Media Marketing Storytelling Strategic Communications Sustainability Technology Twitter