Immuno-oncology has continued to be a priority for Big Pharma even during the heights of the Covid pandemic. Commetric’s infographic looks at the media debate around this rapidly developing field, taking into account key topics, companies, spokespeople, journalists and media outlets.
- This Pride Month, Don’t Be Afraid of Boycotts. Use Them to Show True Support for the LGBTQ+ Community
- Mastering Global Media Analysis: Key Takeaways from Commetric’s Webinar
- Traditional Healthcare PR Lost the Plot on Mental Health. Here’s Why
- Aviation Will Have a Hard Time Framing Itself as Sustainable. Here’s What PR and Comms Should Know
- The PR Potential of Eurovision Is Yet to Be Realised. Here’s How a Few Brands Did It in 2023
AMEC Awards Brand management Climate Change Consumer Trends Content Marketing Corporate Communication COVID-19 Business Impact Tracker Crisis Management Digital Marketing Diversity and Inclusion ESG Facebook Fashion Financial Services Food and Drink Health & Wellness Health and Wellness Influencer Marketing Influencer Network Analysis Infographic Instagram Media & Entertainment Media Analytics Media Intelligence Media Monitoring Net Zero Pharma PR PR Influencer Index PR Measurement PR Strategy Public Affairs Public Relations Regeneration Reputation Management SABRE Social Media Social Media Analytics Social Media Marketing Storytelling Strategic Communications Sustainability Tech Twitter